We read a lot about faithfulness in the Bible. I think it can easily become a word we hear and even nod our heads at its mention in church, but have little clue of the beauty behind it. It is just another "church word."
- "I believe in you God. I know you exist." and equate that to being faithful.
- "I'll do what You ask (when it makes sense to me or when I stop long enough to hear you)" and equate that to being faithful.
- "I'll go to church on Sunday" and equate that to being faithful.
- "A faithful person will be richly blessed." Proverbs 28:20
- "So if you faithfully obey the commands I am giving you today - to love the LORD your God and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul - then I will send rain on your land in its season, both autumn and spring rains, so that you may gather in your grain, new wine and olive oil." Deuteronomy 11:13, 14